Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tired :(

Very very very tiring day today at work.. i didnt even get the chance to write... It was so busy i couldnt do anything.. I left the office at 6pm.. God im hungry.. I just ordered food and im gona eat and sleeep..

Something funny. 3ajaj takes sex tips from his sister lol and he speaks to her every single day.

Something fun. My crush smiled at me today *wink* wink* that was actually the highlight of my day.. I couldnt stop smiling after that.. *sigh* he's dreamy.. i wonder if hes interested.. im workin on it.. He looks like a Yousef

Yesterday i went out with this guy that likes me.. We're friends and i dont feel any attraction towards him physical or otherwise.. He's been insisting since like forever to invite me for a meal.. I finally said yes.. We went to this restaurant, it went well.. but i still dont feel anything towards him.. He's been msging me ever since i left.. OMG!! How was dinner hope u had fun.. awalshay radait 3alaih.. 3ogob gam isolif.. oo ana akrah il sowalif by sms.. fa arid ib kilma.. then gitla banam oo nimt... Ilyom min il9ib7 he's been msging and i was really busy fa kil ma akhith telefoni fee a few msgs.. oo arid ib kilma.. Dear god help me.. And the way he was looking at me at dinner was unbelievable.. I just dont feel the same way but i dont know how to tell him.. Hes sweet but definitly not my type..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdlhZ6mmb70

such a sad and true song.. Beyonce is unbelievable.. I love her voice

enjoy adios



1 comment: