Monday, October 27, 2008

Marriage


Helloo people..
Its been a while since ive written i know.. bss 9ara7a mako shay special.. work work work.. im not used to this.. i dont have time for anything.. i dont have a social life.. it sucks..

I wanted to discuss a topic.. MARRIAGE
Personally i think its too early to get married.. Ili ishoofni igooli hathy shkoborha o lail7een ma tizawijat ib mojtama3na il 7ilo 6ab3an.. im in my mid 20s.. but i think im still young and not ready to get married.. Mali migaga ajabil wa7id oo i compromise oo adareeh oo asheel ham bait fog rasy.. Thats totally fine.. Until i think lay mita?? Ya3ni ive been this way for a few years.. Will i ever change? Will i ever want to start a family? 9ara7a il mawtho3 it scares me.. I dont know what the future has in store.. I dont know if ill ever change.. oo 3ala golat 6iweelat il 3omir samantha jones
I love you but i love me more..
Ive never been in a relationship ili badait wa7id 3ala nafsy.. NO WAY.. Oo it usually ends with me thinking about myself.. putting my needs first.. i actually prefer being single for many reasons.. i like my space, i like to do watever ib rasy, traveling, having guy friends, forgetting about my fone, no curfew, etc etc. But my single version, is having multiple relationships with no string attached :P .. it just keeps me sane.. i like the feeling of somebody caring about me and caring about someone without compromising.. Im waiting for the real thing.. and i think its gona take a while.. And one more thing.. im very high maintenance oo mo wayed nas yegderon yet7ameloni.. 3aneeeda oo asawi ili ib rasy.. and im very controlling.. oo 6ab3an shababna and their ego latyeehom wa7da chithy ishigooni ihdoomhom.. so i have very bad experience with kuwaiti guys.. bss tadroon shlon itbayin rijoolat il wa7id.. when he lets his guard down a bit.. lama ikhali il wa7da she takes control.. itha inta yaa rayal wathiq ib nafsik laish lazim itwareeni 3athalatik oo t9arikh o rij3ay il bait imbachir o latsaween oo latroo7een.. ana i believe in equality of the exes in a relationship.. jomlat ana rayal intay ibnaya matfeed wiyay.. its usually the first sign of a break up.. oo to tell u the truth fee riyayeel wil ni3im feehom o they respect a woman's right to say watever she wants and be as controlling as she wants.. allah yathkirhom bil khair..

What are your views on marriage?

1 comment:

3anooda said...

i totally agree with u - i need a guy who will take me as i am and stimulate me to be a more interesting and adventurous person as well. i dont wanna be hatheek ili ga3da bil bait ti6ba5 oo t3adil oo tista3id 3ashan rayilha yrid il bait. WHATEVER

btw awal mara achoof ur blog il youm - loved it. admire ur honesty and openness - kudos - wish i had the guts