Thursday, October 9, 2008

3eed & work

Woow its been a while since ive written.. Ive done so much in the past month.. im proud ofmyself.. i feel productive for a change.. I worked with the father.. Ive always said no to working with him.. but its making him very happy so i decided to stay for a bit.. plussi lost alot of cash in the market!! i need to make some money and lets face it he pays really well..

azmat il soog ya jima3a.. il saham kilyom yanzil.. ilyom 620 fils!! tidakhilaw ya 7ikooma before its too late.. azma walla azmaa.. la 7awla wela qowata ila bilah..


I went to paris in eid.. it was fuckin amazing.. il soog wow.. i spent alot but it was worth it.. when i came back to kuwait it was via beirut so i decided to stay a night.. i havethis friend in beirut..
this guy that has always liked me.. so we decided to meet for drinksat around 9pm but i had to go back home at 12am cuz i had some packing to do.. my plane was at 10 in the morning the nxt day.. it was nice.. we caught up, talked, drank, danced. We made a bet and if i won he had to come to Kuwait in new years and if he won i had to come..At around 11:30pm i called the chaffeur but he insisted on dropping me off.. We waited for the valet to bring his car.. It took forever and i was already really pissed and late.. He kept driving and was heading towards his place.. i was like
sami i want to go downtown,
yes baby im taking u in time i just wana show u something first..
no seriously i really have to get back.. im so tired and i have so much shit to do before my flight which gives me only a few hours of sleep which i hate..
No 7ayate it will only be a second..
baby ur not listening to me i really really have to get back now..
i promise ull only be 10 minutes late..

I was about to explode.. Well i dont want to be 10 minutes late!! I dont even wanna be 1 minute late he started parking and he didnt know how serious i was.. so i got out of the car and started calling my driver.. he's like
7ayate who u calling?
the driver!!
He comes over and takes my fone.. i was really really mad i wanted to punch him.. then he takes my hand and starts walking..i let go of his hand..hes like:
shoo fee?
i started screaming
r u fucking kidding me?? why arent u listening to me im telling u i need to be home right now. Whatever u wana show me, nxt time im in lebanon u can show me.. right now i cant.. im serious!!U wont believe what he does next.. he kisses my hand and says
"u wont regret it ya alby.."
THAT WAS IT! I slapped him in the face !! Of course he could not see that coming.. and his face OMG.. Then he got soo maddddddddd.. Then i left started walking andstarted calling my driver.. He started screaming at the top of his voice..
Il binit lama itkoon la'eema mab7iba.. ina kaydahoma 3atheem.. mab7ib il li'm lama ykoon filbinit .. kis ikht il ma3raf sho
i just kept on walking and his ego was too big to come after me.. To my luck.. my driver was close by.. I sat in a cafe waited for him for like 5 minutes.. The whole way back home he kept calling calling calling.. and msging me plz pick up bady i7keek 7abeb ilik shay ma bi'dar nam iza ma7keetik i ignored him and i will inshala lay yom il deeen jesus whats wrong with guys!! Y dont they just listen??
I love the whole romantic thing i really do.. and this guy is really romantic.. but why cant they just listen.. i was dead serious about wanting to go back home.. and i really needed to.. he couldve just obeyed what i wanted and we wouldve been good.. But they have to ruin it.. They have to..

No comments: