Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy New Year, 13 days too late

Woow its been a whole months since ive written.. Of course ive been through so much.. Let me summarize:

-Got in a huge fight with the father and i quit working for him
-I have only my day job with a pay that is less than flattering
-Decided to blow all my money away and spent new years at cyprus
-Had a fucking blast
-Im back to work and it suckss..

Shraykom ya shabab?? I have a few ideas for new projects.. but i dont have any cash.. I need to think.. Bidayat 2009 mo shay ya jima3a.. Hope it ends well..

Lets talk about the less depressing things:

NEW YEAR was fuckin amazing.. i went to 2 parties.. I really had so much fun.. New years day 1-1.. min kithir ma i was hung over i was still a little drunk i swear to god.. lay bilail wana i was recovering.. we couldnt drink even at night... i got invited to dinner with friends.. i had like a perrier.. i couldnt smoke.. nothing.. i felt like i would throw up if i drank 1 sip or 1 drag.. but the next day was fantastic.. I really really really enjoyed the trip.. and i was thinking that this was my last trip in a really long time so i wanted to enjoy every minute of it.. I had to cut my trip a day early cuz one of my close friends got in a car accident ;/ that sucked.. she's fine now.. still in the hospital but fine il7imdila.. the scare was realy bad though..

I really miss the beach.. and i miss beach parties.. Last week i went to a romanian party :P .. It was open bar.. all the people there were romanians we didnt understand a word they were saying.. We just drank and drank and drank and left around 1 am :P It was really funny cuz were were a group of 6 people and we were the odd ones out in the crowd.. It was pretty cool.. I tried to mingle with this irish dude.. he really made me laugh and my friend was nudging me the whole time.. cuz his accent was hilarious it was like something out of a movie.. It was actually a pretty cool change..

2 comments:

eshda3wa said...

i hope u always had someone sober driving u home!

3anooda said...

i am envying poeple that left their home towns for new years - i ended up going to this crap party with crap people in crap weather and crap food / drinks.