Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Government needs to do somethig ASAP

Fuck im in deep shit.. I lost so much money in the market its not even funny.. Ive lost exactly 90%.. From 66,000 to 6,600 KD.. This cant be happening.. This credit crunch is gona make the rich richer and the poor poorer.. definitely.. There a company in Kuwait Stock Exchange thats worth 22 fils.. Saham ib 22 fils!! Goo6y chabreet aghla ya jima3a.. Government needs to inject some cash into these big companies.. We're in a well off country.. We have da3m il 3amala.. we have free medical care, etc etc. We cant be spending our money on Gaza or Lebnan or whoever the hell needs help.. They should start looking at Kuwaitis.. This isnt fair.. This really isnt..

I miss TEQUILA.. I miss partying.. I miss dancing with new people ur never gona see ever again.. im tired of the same old faces.. I have a new plan.. I want to live abroad.. Most probably London.. not cuz i chose it, its cuz i did my MA there so i can get a few job offers. The only thing holding me back is the luxury of the country.. Im really low on cash, and i cant live the British life its gona kill me ive tried it.. I need a less expensive country with a less expensive lifestyle.. I just need to get the hell out of here.. Any suggestions? Ive been looking and searching.. Nothing good yet..

1 comment:

PaLoMiNo said...

shoofay tara il kel weda eyhajir!!! bas mahmaaa safrna o 3eshna barra bel nehaayaa ma lenaa ela dertna ;X