Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Secrets

There is absolutely nobody in this world that knows everything about me.. I have my own circle of friends.. We call ourselves the B's.. We're very tight but i hate sharing everything.. Even my best best friend.. as i like to call her.. Queen B.. that i have to see or talk to every single day doesnt know everything about me.. I think every person is entitled to some secrets..

I am currently in the shalaih blogging from there.. Im really enjoying the weather.. Ive been sleeping so much.. I think i deserve to.. My friend is here from Canada.. We're about to go to al kout maybe catch a movie or something.. Hows everyones vacation going? Hope ur enjoying it cuz before u know it its gona be back to work..

1 comment:

SunshineKuwait said...

ana hm ma7eb agool kel shay 7ag my best friends ;/ ma7eb atshaka sa3at lo shay '6ayegni ill erase it from my memory oo matkalam 3anah ;D