Friday, December 5, 2008

Whats up with guys lately??

Tara il shabab 9ayreen to7fat.. I swear theyre unbelievable.. Every guy ive been out with lately tries to make a move.. GOD! Cant girls and guys be friends anymore?? Remember the friend i told u about.. the party animal.. We've been out a few times this week.. The other day we went to the opening of this restaurant then to a friends place.. had a few drinks.. music.. the works.. then we started dancing a little and he tries to kiss me!! And we've been friends since forever.. Maybe it was the alcohol that made him do it.. I dont know but im hating it.. And we went out for breakfast the next day.. He tried holding my hand and acting romantic.. I hated it.. Im gona ignore him for a few days until he gets the message..

Other than that.. All i wanna do is stay home.. Eat.. Watch tv.. and pamper myself.. I really need to get pampered..

What are ur Eid plans everyone? Anything special?

2 comments:

eshda3wa said...

why not just tell him straight out?

Malibu beach said...

Cuz that would just be weird.. plus its gonna embarrass him