Wednesday, December 3, 2008

9idfa wala alf mee3add

Good morning people.. Ive been up since 5, i went to jog and then came back home.. took a shower.. changed my clothes.. came to work.. I feel refreshed.. Its FINALLLLYYY the weekend.. I am SOOO loooking forward to it.. U wont believe the week ive had.. Ive stayd at work until 7pm every single day this week.. Its unbelievable..



I was out yesterday with my friend for an early dinner.. This guy is like a party king.. He's known to throw the best parties and to be a party animal.. If you need drinks he'll get you, weed, u name it.. he's got it.. We've been friends for so long and we decided to go out and catch up.. It was nice.. until we decided to leave and of all the people that i had to see.. I saw my ex.. My 5 yr & a 1/2 ex. He was shocked to see me with this guy.. We eyelocked for 5 seconds.. Then he kept on walking.. It was INTENSE.. And i know that everything happens for a reason.. But what was the reason of this? Was it a sign for him to move on?? Why would i see HIM out of all people the day that i decide to go out with MR PARTY ANIMAL.. Im actually fine with it.. There was a small part of me that actually enjoyed the sight of his shocked face... I dont know why.. My friend kept convincing me that he's gonna call later on that day or send a msg or something.. But i knew him better.. If anything he was gonna cut me out of his life for good.. Anyways people ive gotta get to work.. I have so much to do before the weekend.. Be good and enjoy.. Adios ;)

No comments: