Saturday, November 29, 2008

Gathering

Let me tell u about this incident that happened..

Last week on FRIDAY to be exact.. I went out with this friend and he wanted us to go to a party or gathering of some sort.. i was in my sweats in starbucks when he told me.. and i wanted to so something fun.. faa ri7na me and a friend at around 10.. it was somewhere in salmiya.. 3imara yideeda.. dashaina ila OMG every single floor theres a party.. a9lan rikabna il elevator min il elevator nisma3 aghani oo kil ma yinfiti7 il elevator nisma3 a different kind of music.. It was bizarre!! The place we were going to was a gathering.. bss min kithir ma il aghani kanat 3alya bil shiqaq ili yamna chinhom in the next room.. ya3ni we kinda had to scream bilsowalif.. But it was a first.. Oo we actually had a blast.. We left around 5 am.. wi7na 6al3een il nas dasha oo 6al3a lail7een.. ya3ni apparently 5am was too early to leave a party.. Bs no one knows these places exist in Kuwait.. i didnt know until recently.. I bet there were orgies and swingers.. ykafeena il shar..

Ive been smoking heavily lately.. I have never been a smoker smoker.. I am the occasional smoker.. parties.. gatherings.. traveling.. bss never to smoke at home or out at cafes.. Al7een 9irt il bakait mayfarigni .. it just soothes me.. I think its a phase.. especially wiya hal jaw.. i think its actually a crime to NOT SMOKE.. Plus ive put on so much weight.. Ya3ni im very unhealthy.. inshalla i will be jogging everyday before work for the next week.. ANYONE is welcome to join me :)

Last week bil shalay fe yom i really wanted to have a bubble bath so i filled the bathtub oo 7a6ait all my favorite candles and scents.. before i soaked in there i felt like smoking a joint.. I put on some soft music and smoked up while soaking.. O M G.. It was fuckin amazing.. It was soooo fucking relaxing u wont believe it.. It took me like 2 whole hours to get out of the tub and i saw the bathroom upside down.. And when i got out i just wore a robe and slept.. I didnt have the energy to change into real clothes.. This is what i call PEACEFUL.. anyways children.. i think im gonna stop writing.. Amen to a new and productive week ;)

2 comments:

eshda3wa said...

7ade i want to go jogging bs no one is giving me face

Malibu beach said...

Dude u really should its perfect in this weather