Saturday, March 14, 2009

Nothing new

I just made the most amazing pasta that i bought from Dean and Deluca. Khosh mazaj ilyom awal ma gimt ishtahait asaweeli pancakes.. Chan agoom asaweeli oo 6la3aw naar with whipped cream and strawberries.. oo gabil ishwayah yi3t chan asaweeli il pasta with some pesto.. and i had it.. Al7een im craving some dessert bss ma feeni shada asawi.. I have my own little kitchen next to my room..bs i never use it for anything other than drinks o sandwiches or saralee cake. Ilyom ana aby ag3ad bilbait ma feeny 6al3a fa gilt khal i take advantage.. Btw Dean and Deluca is my new favorite place to shop for food.. Ive been going 3 times a week..
Let me tell u about my weekend..
Wednesday right after work dazaita il shalay dropped off my stuff and went over to a Jose's shalay,the plan was to hang out there for a while.. have a few drinks then go to a party.. then go back to my shalay to sleep.. None of my friends came with me, i was alone.. Went over to Jose's, hung out, ila fajaa mako parties!! Everyone had plans for thursday, and everyone was staying in on wednesday.. anyways one of his friends came over, 3arafny 3alaiha g3adat lay il 12 taqreeban then she left.. I was the only one that was drinking.. I had too many drinks bs i wasnt drunk.. When she left gimna insolif ana oo jose.. and he was trying to make a move i could tell.. but he was good.. he behaved himself.. I was talking the whole time.. At around 3:30 i decided to leave.. Left to my shalay, which was 3 min away.. and arrived there, got into bed, stared in the dark and passed out.. I wasnt drunk so i was thinking very clearly, and i didnt know what i was doing.. and it didnt feel good.. I didnt know what i wanted.. And i still dont.. Woke up the next day really early.. Went out for a jog, had breakfast.. then met up with jose again, went to his place played some boardgames.. then i left, went to a friends house we hung out by the pool, i needed to be with different people.. Had lunch, played a little volleyball, a little cards then went home.. The big plan was to party that night.. Took a shower,did my hair, dressed up, called jose and then hes like come to the shalay we're gona hang out until we go to the party and im like no way i drive to the shalay again and im DEAD TIRED.. fajaa chan agoola u know what, im gona sleep.. walbis pijama wanam.. without regretting without anything.. Wake up next morning, refreshed,go out for breakfast, buy a couple things, join my family in the shalay lay ilail sleep there, and come back this morning.. Ya3ni there was supposed to be a whole lot of partying going on this weekend but there was nothing!!

And today, i have no plans, im gonna stay in and watch movies,and smoke alot, ive been smoking lately.. it has been keeping me calm..

I want to leave the country for a while.. Im looking for jobs abroad.. Wish me luck

1 comment:

eshda3wa said...

goodluck

i still havnt tried ANYTHING from dean n deluca!

oo quit smoking!
its bad 4 u!