Saturday, March 7, 2009

Kol ma zadat il mi7an

Likwait likwait biladona il kuwait arwa7oona soorooha arwa7ina sooroohaaa! This is my favorite national song ever.. It'thakirni of my childhood with my cousins kina inshoof operatat oo na7fith il rag9a winghany.. cute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcUqr_dphSM&feature=related

the other day ri7t 7ag wa7da tigra il finjan.. it scared the living bejesus out of me, kil il kalam ili galatli iyah 9ij.. itgooli whats going on in my life, shno a7aty oo shino afaker feeh, o il nas ili ib 7ayati and everything.. it was interesting.. bss ma gidart anam that night min kithr ma ga3da afakir.. oo gali 3an ashyaa bit9eeer in the near future but i dont believe in that, mafe a7ad ya3lim il ghaib..

aby ashtirik ib nady ya nass i need someone to motivate me bss killishh makoo bss zahbeen 7ag il kharab.. oo haba ib healthy food 3ishtaw.. kila diet food its sick.. im watchin four christmases i really wanna watch it bss its a really bad copy ;/ i love love love reese witherspoon

1 comment:

eshda3wa said...

*dances to the song*

ugh

i gave up on goin to a gym a looong time ago!