Monday, July 28, 2008

What i have been up to

Wow have i had a couple of interesting days.. 6ab3an il wnet mashtaghal bil shalaih madry laish and i didnt really have time for it..
Ive been playing the field like crazy.. Ta3arft 3ala this guy OMG.. hes the most gorgeous guy ive ever seen in my life.. let me explain:
He has black hair, saksoka, his eyes are aakh 3athaaaaaaaaaab
he has the best smile ever, its sly and sexy
and his body OMG!! Its fuckin amazing..
When i saw him i couldnt keep my eyes off him i swear to god.. i kept staring and staring.. We then got to know each other on the beach..
I went over to his house yesterday we got to talking and all of a sudden we started making out and he made the sexiest sounds i ever heard! He was like a roaring lion.. He turned me on so much the sob but i decided to stop cuz i had other plans.. But hes so fuckin hot i cant get over it.. But its just a fling we both know it..

Im also going on this blind date today with my other friend and her bf.. I wonder how thats gonna go.. I may travel to portugal in 3 days on a 1 week trip.. Its with a few friends that are going to be there for work.. I havent been to portugal yet, im just working on my visa..

im actually having a blast in kuwait, i never thought i would though.. maybe its the single life.. i saw my ex the other day, he was looking good.. he stared at me for the longest time but i didnt make eye contact i was afraid i was gona break down and cry.. allah ykon bil3on.. i miss him

No comments: