Saturday, July 19, 2008

The weekend

Be careful what u wish for cuz u just might get it.. Recently me and my ex broke up.. and he wanted me to stop contacting him.. not that i do.. he just didnt want me to call or msg.. his reason was becuz he was trying to forget me and didnt want anything else reminding him of me.. that hurt..

Anywayss... i had a blast this weekend it was amazing..

We went to the chalet me and a couple of friends.. we drank and drank and drank.. we didnt sleep.. we swam at 8.. we all pretty wasted :P .. and we stayed up until 10pm in the chalet. We ate alot and laughed alot and did alot of stupid things.. Then we slept and woke up in the morning and came to the deera. The chalet was a messs.. But i did have fun and dont remember half the things that happened..

2 comments:

FourMe said...

Live and let live.. men seem to have a 'forget' button that they press and poof you're forgotten..

Malibu beach said...

True.. why is that?