Saturday, February 7, 2009

Weekend

Heeyy guyzzz..Hows it going? Im having a lovely weekend..

Thursday party.

I went with joe to this party at his friends place, it was a mature party, everyone was 25-35. I saw one of my lebanese colleagues with his wife, we hug out.. I enjoyed it. We drank alot and danced soooooooooo much me and JOE. It rocked, its been a while since ive enjoyed a party.

Friday gathering at my Irish friend's place. We hang out for a few hrs then were supposed to go to a party at the shalay, but i was too tired from the day before so i just went home to sleep.

Today im going to mahboula, my friends have some grey goose and weed. Two very very cool things to have in Kuwait.

I like someone new.. Its this guy with me at work.. and we're friends but i think he likes me too.. Hes cute and really cool.. and its the first time in a really long time that ive thought of getting serious with a guy.. Thats a good sign im proud of myself. Anyways.. im traveling bil3eed ilwa6any, still havent made up my mind, its between BEIRUT & LONDON. I want somewhere beachy but i just came back from beirut. If i go to london im meeting up with friends from all over. Sooooo...im still thinking

No comments: